Cidery Guild Leadership Network
American Cider Association recognizes the critical role that regional cider associations and guilds play in growing local demand for the cider category. We strive to work in concert with local associations, aiming for partnership, not competition. We offer a few services to regional associations:
- A leadership forum where all association board members and directors can share information and learn from each other. (request to be added)
- An annual meeting where association leaders can meet face to face, update each other on projects, and participate in shared training.
- Access to our webinar platform.
- State-level legislative and regulatory tracking
- Promotion of local cider events
American Cider Association members elect regional chairs to the American Cider Association board of directors. Part of their role is to serve as liaisons for local/regional members and associations. The current regional chairs are listed on our about us page.
Regional Cider Associations:
- Virginia Association of Cider Makers
- Connecticut Cider Association
- Pennsylvania Cider Guild
- Vermont Cider Makers Association
- New York Cider Association
- Michigan Cider Association
- Minnesota Cider Guild
- Colorado Cider Guild
- Northwest Cider Association
- New Mexico Cider Association
- Columbia River Gorge Cider Society