The American Cider Association will be gathering useful information for our members on this page. If you have a resource you think other members may benefit from, please let us know so we may share it. Contact Michelle.
We do not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. The views, information, or opinions expressed in these external links are solely those of the individuals involved and do not necessarily represent those of the American Cider Association.
- Congress Passes NEW PPP Repayment Terms NEW!
- Guide to PPP Loan Forgiveness
- US Chamber of Commerce Small Biz Loan Guide
- US Senate's CARES Act guidance
- Small Business Administration Disaster Assistance Loans
- US Bartender's Guild Emergency Assistance Program
- National Restaurant Association Covid-19 Business Continuity Planning Basics
- National Restaurant Association Phase 3 Summary
- Resource List by Good Food
- Planning for Financial Contingency by Craft Brewery Finance
- Unemployment Benefits / Hospitality Industry Resource Google Doc
- Financial Planning Webinar from Craftbreweryfinance.com
- The Farm Owners Guide to the CARES Act
- Pennsylvania State University: Small Business Benefits and the CARES Act: What Farm and Food Producers Need to Know
News from Congress
- Congress Passes CARES 2
- Senator Wyden's COVID-19 PDF for Businesses
- Senator Stabenow's Blog on what CARES does for farmers
- March 25, What the CARES Act Does for You
- NY Times, March 24: 5 Key Things in the $2 Trillion Coronavirus Stimulus Package
- NPR, March 19: Senate Republicans Unveil New Coronavirus Relief Package
- Politico, March 18: Senate to pass coronavirus package as Treasury proposes emergency checks starting April 6
- Ramp Up Your Online Cider Sales (recorded webinar, PSU)
- Vinoshipper.com -They handle the compliance for you!
- 1-page graphic e-commerce business plan model
- Cidery Survival Tips from Theresa Dorr of Vino Shipper
- NWCA's How to Market Cider During the Pandemic: RECORDING and NOTES
- NWCA's Innovative ways to Sell Cider Now RECORDINGand NOTES
- Pomme Boots and Crafty Cask livestream on virtual cider tasting tips and how you can create a fun activity with your fans, getting them to buy from you online! This is what we're doing for our members on a weekly basis (see above) AND we think this is fairly easy for you to coordinate as well.
Association Updates (we are updating Cider Blog regularly)
- May 4, SBA Opens EIDL but for Small Agricultural Enterprises Only
- March 31, TTB Postpones Excise Tax Due Dates
- March 26, Senate Passes CARES Act
- March 19, CiderChat Live, conversation on Covid Response
- March 18, 2020 Covid Response
Draft Maintenance During Closure
Regional Resource Pages