Skip to content
- We advocate for cider at the federal level—both with Congress and the TTB. Your membership enables us to lobby support for legislative changes like the passage of the Craft Beverage Modernization and Tax Reform Act that creates excise tax credits for cideries.
- Our annual in person CiderCon® conference is the world’s premier professional industry gathering and it is only open to American Cider Association members. This learning, tasting, and networking event draws 1000+ attendees from all over the world each year.
- All our members receive access to complimentary custom quarterly reports on regional market trends for cider through our partnership with Nielsen. These reports costs thousands of dollars to access independently and include information critical for the growth and development of your cider business.
- We have regularly featured webinars with experts excited to share their knowledge with our members. As a member, you have to option to participate live or you can access these webinars anytime from the member’s section of our website.
- We provide our member cideries with curated marketing tools. Whether it is our educational 1-pager designed to share with accounts, our starter press list, or our library of cider-specific photography—we have tools to help you.
- Our members receive discounts for both levels of our Certified Cider Professional program exams - our equivalent to Cicerone for the cider industry.
- We have a members-only Facebook group where you can network with cider makers from around the country and the world. Topics include job postings, production, orcharding, equipment and also simply sharing the challenges and joys of cidermaking.
- All members have access to our searchable member directory. A great resource for reaching out to your fellow members for collaboration, support, and knowledge. We are each other’s greatest resources!
- Each year our members will receive 1 complimentary job posting at CiderPros.com and receive 15% off all other postings.