South City Ciderworks is a small hard cider company in San Bruno, CA. We are currently looking for a new team member! This is a multi-faceted position with a focus on off-premise sales and production. Expected needs starting at three days a week, 8 hours each day, with room to grow. This team member will join our sales team to maintain off-premise accounts while also covering deliveries for those accounts for San Mateo, SF, and North Bay counties. A portion of time will also be spent supporting the production team with inventory management and logistics, and packaging. The ideal candidate is a dedicated team player with excellent communication skills and one who can leave their ego at the door. Applicants must have patience, a can-do attitude, and the physical ability to repeatedly lift.
– Must be 21 years of age or older
– Passion for cider and eagerness to learn the craft beverage industry
– Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
– Must be able to work with a team, take direction, and teach others
– Current and valid CA driver’s license, satisfactory driving record and insurable under South City Ciderworks company insurer
– Physical ability to drive or stand up to 8 hours a day
– Ability to reach, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, walk, crawl, and push/pull/lift items
– Hand and finger dexterity for grabbing, lifting, etc.
– Must be able to repeatedly lift, move, and deliver cases
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
– 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (This includes 30-minute lunch).
– Manage off-premise relationships and orders
– Cultivate new off-premise sales opportunities
– Deliver cider to off-premise accounts in SF, San Mateo, and N Bay counties as needed
– Production – Rack/Tank Cleaning, Packaging – Canning/Labeling/Kegging, Fermentation Management, Inventory management and logistics
– Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, loading pick lists, and procedure manuals.
– Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
– Ability to speak effectively with customers, partners, managers, and employees of the organization.
– Desire to work with the team and collaborate effectively.
Must reside in the SF Bay Area
Job Type: Part-time
This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Jenn Martell.